Question:
how many frogs are you meant to put in a frog caserole?
curt stuttgart
2007-10-11 05:53:55 UTC
or is it half frog half toad?
Eleven answers:
N L
2007-10-11 05:59:35 UTC
I dunno - it's hard to count them when they keep hopping out of the dish!
Sally Anne
2007-10-14 08:14:54 UTC
In England wehave a dish 'Toad in the Hole' but we do not use Toads we use sausage. We make a batter and put the sausage in it and bake in oven.

If you are French, then I expect you do eat 'frogs'

As an English person if I were making a casserole with chicken drumstick. I would put about three for each person I intended to cook for so in answer to your question I would do the same if it was a frog casserole.
2007-10-11 13:01:00 UTC
Mmmmmmm, I could go for some fried frog right about now. Breakfast of Champions, imo.
2007-10-11 14:22:14 UTC
3 frogs per person should be more than enough.
me
2007-10-13 02:35:15 UTC
as many as you like depends on whither your a glutton or not but drop them in boiling water first so they dont hopit or you could put a straw up thier rectum and blow the littie sods up so that their legs dont touch the ground then put in the pie.
2007-10-14 19:22:35 UTC
24

Four and twenty black frogs in a casserole
2007-10-11 16:14:01 UTC
THE SAME amount as rabbit in a welsh rarebit?
2007-10-11 13:07:39 UTC
i would personally put three of each then add some eye of newt to give it extra kick!!lol hummmm tasty
Autism's Beautiful Face
2007-10-11 13:01:33 UTC
Well id put a full one in ..wouldn't fill you up much would it !
astonite40
2007-10-11 14:57:55 UTC
only one..............think its called chirac
2007-10-11 13:02:48 UTC
dunno but i use 4 toads for my toad in the hole.