Question:
What is more delicouse, chicken or pork?
Tsuki-hime
2006-12-13 23:45:32 UTC
What is more delicouse, chicken or pork?
22 answers:
Nouhime
2006-12-14 23:43:43 UTC
Pork and Chicken! I like them both coz they're both meats!
2006-12-14 07:47:41 UTC
Pork
Masha D
2006-12-14 08:06:15 UTC
chicken, becasue not only it delicouse, but also healthier then pork. Pork is really bad for your body.
2006-12-14 07:51:10 UTC
For me it's chicken because we don't eat pork.
MozartHerzfeuer
2006-12-14 08:47:43 UTC
Chicken! You must never eat pork. Allah would not approve! You don't want to anger him and find yourself in hell just because you want a delicious pepperoni pizza...
2006-12-14 07:54:48 UTC
Chicken tandoori is great and roast pork is beautiful lol im hungry now lol
2006-12-14 07:47:48 UTC
I enjoy chicken much more than pork. Chicken kabobs, chicken enchiladas, chicken tacos, chicken in salad, ...mmmmmm yea!
498A_Crusader
2006-12-14 07:55:14 UTC
Pork offcourse.

Find some good recipes here http://mynation.net/cook
Alex
2006-12-14 07:54:12 UTC
I prefer Lamb or beef

but if I had to choose, I'd probably go for chicken
duncefremen
2006-12-14 07:50:14 UTC
Eating Big Bird* is NOTHING like savorying Porky the Pig** (slowly roasted over open flame--with apple in his mouth)!! "Abadee abdee, that's all folks"!

* **Of course, I was refering to Sesame street TM characters and Warner Bros' R Bugs Bunny and Friends or Looney Toons. Anything less (imitations) like the real stuff is purely disgusting.
L I N D S
2006-12-14 07:48:00 UTC
I love them both! But pork because I love Carnitas :) Yum!
ronkeslim
2006-12-14 09:09:59 UTC
chicken
sonnieakporherhe
2006-12-14 07:49:53 UTC
Chicken, when properly prepared!
*ღ♥۩ THEMIS ۩♥ღ*
2006-12-14 07:48:52 UTC
Chicken is much more versatile and goes with many flavours, spices, and side dishes! Mmmm....YUMMY!
sarwar h
2006-12-14 08:23:19 UTC
it must be chicken for it goes with chick
JOHANN L
2006-12-14 08:35:57 UTC
I would go for chicken especially THE BREAST!!!!
Serious
2006-12-14 09:13:48 UTC
It would depend on the recipe.
irmaynerds