Question:
sometimes.....?
potatoe
2006-07-16 21:28:47 UTC
Sometimes when i wake up in the middle of the night i go outside and i think this question... why aren't i wearing pants?
Twelve answers:
2006-07-16 22:48:28 UTC
put the beer down and get some coffee.
ekaty84
2006-07-17 00:50:16 UTC
Why are you going outside in the middle of the night? Perhaps your pants are in the laundry basket.
?
2006-07-16 22:30:06 UTC
How did you manage to get outside before you realized that you didn't have any pants on? I think you are trying to get your neighbor's attention.
dukefenton
2006-07-16 21:40:11 UTC
You're not wearing pants because the pig has them on. How *that* happened, I don't want to know.
colorist
2006-07-16 21:32:38 UTC
Me too... that's funny, maybe you're the one that's been ****** me in the middle of the night too...lmao. Best wishes
jazzoboist
2006-07-17 22:40:00 UTC
Because you took them off.
anjagolden
2006-07-16 21:33:02 UTC
I have the same problem...
2006-07-16 21:31:42 UTC
cause you don;t want to or you sleepwalk
Sonya
2006-07-16 22:19:42 UTC
lol
Lucy